Lots of businesses think that web design is about making an eye-catching website, which is true but a effective Web Design is all about creating a visually good-looking website that is SEO friendly, user friendly and designed to sell products and make money. The design of your business site has a direct and big impact on your sales conversions you get. The conversion rate is the percentage of visitors who come to your site and performing the desired action, including filling out registration forms or buying a products.
Without conversions, your website is not able to do work for your business and cannot deliver you any return on your investment. Conversion must be the final measure of your website success. However, lots of businesses that priorities the look and feel of a website over the necessity to turn site visitors into potential customers.
Designing For Conversions
To convert a site visitor into a prospective customer, your website must have clear visitor paths, whether it is a download page, or a shopping cart or a contact form. Websites that convert a great number of visitors into customers generally feature brightly colored calls to action. Visual design is a very subjective process while designing for conversion is technical and systematic, driven by statistics and enhanced by testing.
Does Eye-Catching Web Design Still Count?
The time has gone when site experts advised businesses that your site are to be easy to use, had to be brash and dominated by ungainly navigation systems with clear hyperlinks. However, it is possible —to create a site with a faultless blend of eye-catching design as well as the ultimate in conversion approaches. Making a pleasing design that provides visitors a clear path to conversion is comparatively easy.
Find A Reliable And Right Web Design Company
A good web designer company is aware of your needs as well as specifications, and ensures that the web page they create for you is able to make visitors and slowly enhance both the sale and revenue for your business.The company must design your website with a clear user path, create attractive visuals that really help you to meet your conversion objectives and will faithfully test every single aspect of the web design.
There are many reasons why you should use the Magento platform. When it comes to creating a new store or getting to a new version, then Magento tops the list. Therefore, let's take a look at some of its key features and know why Magento is a great option for Ecommerce websites.
Open-Source Available in two editions; 1) Magento Enterprise Edition and 2) Magento Community Edition. It is widely used by developers to build websites with various functions. The platform is adaptable and lets developers change the codes as per their needs. There is no cost involved in using Magento website development features.
Flexible It allows developers to inculcate modern methodologies and new features to make Ecommerce websites fast and of course performance-oriented. This popular framework promotes and motivates easy customization of products, shopping carts, brands and much more.
SEO Functionality The thing that makes this framework different from others is Magento has built-in SEO features and supports search engine optimized results. Meta tags, Description, and Keywords can be configured easily for every product and providing your Ecommerce team control over how search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc, interpret your store's product offerings.
Responsive Enables suitability on mobile phones regardless of their screen size and other features. So Magento Ecommerce development assists in illustration expected customers & clients to the e-portal. If you are running a small business, then you can start with basic community install growth by leveraging the Magento platform- growth simply by using the Magento platform and upgrade to venture as your business grows. Customers can access websites easily through their desktop, laptop, smartphone, iPhone, tablet, etc.
Multilingual & Scalable If you are operating your business many countries, then you need to incorporate different languages for different clients and customers. Make sure that you provide something for everyone so that people do not leave your store without buying something. For this, the Magento platform has caught a big market share in the world of Ecommerce. One of the key features Magento is best-known for is it featured with the capability to host many websites on single backend admin. This is the reason that the framework is one of the top-rated platforms today. Whether you want to sell 1k or 100k products, the platform an provide as much support as you need.
We know that every Ecommerce website has different needs, but Magento is better made-up to provide on a store's needs than other platforms available.You can drive business growth by using the Magento platform.
A viral video becomes extremely popular through Internet sharing, typically through social media channels, video sharing websites, and email. Additionally, they have characteristics of being relevant, compelling and of course timely, yet the videos still don't go viral sometimes when we apply these rules. There is no secret formula to making a video viral, but there are some great ways you can market your video to provide it what it needs to go viral. In this post, I am going to explain some ways to make your video go viral. But, before that going to tell you some special things about viral video marketing. It Keeps working for you, 24/7, High Share Factor, Worldwide reach and Totally mobile.
Make It Unique
You want to blow the minds of people with fun and things they have never heard of before and inspire your viewers with something real. Be creative, because most of the best-liked videos on youtube are new in some way. When you upload your YouTube video, don't give them generic titles, but give them great and catchy titles that will catch your viewers' attention. Make it Shareable
Keep in mind that including sharing links in your videos isn't enough, but you have to make people want to share it. Funny videos, reach the broadest audience. For example: “Gangnam Style” had no commercial purpose, but still had billions of viewers. Apart from this, shareable content is the measurable like the old-fashioned word of mouth, comments, social media thumbs up and shares, blog mentions can all be tracked. Boldly share your content with pop stars and social influencers because it's free to try and you're well on your way to viral if they click share. There are 3 core principles to creating that emotional connection that leads to sharing- 1 ) Don't waste our time, 2) Be true and 3 ) Be unforgettable.
Provide Viewers Something To Search
Ensure that your company has a YouTube channel, so irrespective of what videos you post, people go right on back to your YouTube Channel and sooner or later the homepage or sales page of your product and service. Whenever you put together any type of marketing campaign, you must be thinking about keywords and powerful headlines, which is surely the case with trying to create a viral video. Make your title catchy and concise. Videos are ranked highly by search engines and Google owns YouTube, so make sure your front load those keywords that make your SEO shine and provide value. Also, ensure your video's headline is attention-getting and grabbing, making people just die to click. Provide Viewers Something To Do
It's very vital you push them to move. Also, conclude your video with some type of call to action. Invite viewers to sign up for your product and service, make a purchase, redirect to your webpage and share it on social media sites or with their friends. You need to plan your viral video marketing really well. Not all videos happen to get viral automatically. A strong base of social follows is the key reason behind most of the marketing video that goes viral.
We have already entered the final quarter of 2017 and it will be an ideal opportunity to begin setting up our digital strategies for 2018. Businesses will be looking at their promoting and marketing endeavors over the previous year and making plans for 2018. Besides, it is extremely vital to take a look at the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) developments we have witnessed in 2016 and 2017 so we know where to head for the upcoming year. You must explore the top SEO Prediction for 2018 before you go off making plans to increase or scale back on your digital marketing efforts.
1. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) AMP, a project from Google and Twitter designed to make fast mobile pages, is the open source initiative that enables publishers to develop mobile-optimized content. Most of the features of a desktop site become useless when it is opened in a mobile. So, providing anSEO boost to AMPcontent will become very significant for the publishers, because a slow-loading site affects Search engine results page (SERP) rankings severely. While a fast-loading site enjoys better visibility and reduces your bounce rate.
2. Voice Search Will Take Over It's getting louder and louder. Voice search is a quicker, hands-free option where you use regular spoken English to pose a question. According to a study conducted by Northstar Research, “55% of teenagers and 41% of adults are already using voice search daily”, and the figures are set to rise in the future. Besides, technological improvements and upgrades have cut down the discourse acknowledgment word blunder the speech recognition word error rate from 20% to 8%, which has provided voice search more credibility. Also, short tail keywords will give way to the long tail, conversational keywords asvoice searcheswill in more and more use natural phrases common in day to day conversation.
3. In-Depth Content The time has almost gone when posting a 300 or 350 words content and have it pull weight in a Search engine results page. These longer the post, for example, 700 or 1000 words or even more, the more likely it is to rank on the search engine result page. Longer articles are being shared on social sites more and more and engaging readers for repeat visits, and at last being viewed as more competitive to Google, Yahoo, and other search engines. Today, more and more companies and or organization are moving to toward long-form content as word counts carrying more weight, particularly in long form.
4. Local SEO This has always been vital, but for 2018 it will be more important than ever. Local search has very clear synergy with voice search and mobile search. The recent pigeon update (from Google (Launched on July 24, 2014, for U.S) has more than presented their commitment to this aspect. And, the best way to optimize for this trend is to ensure your Google Map information is current, create listings on local directories as well as review sites with consistent NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) information, and write content optimized for local keywords. Google now scrapes data from mobile applications and displays that information in search.
5. Schema Structured Data Do you know why some of the websites get thumbnails, stars, and prices under their search listing? No, don't worry we will tell you. It is because of structured data. Structured data can be added directly to your web page's HTML markup, and help search engines generate rich snippets, which are then shown in search results. It is just a technique of tagging the data in your web pages with schema markup in order that search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc., can better understand them.
6. Artificial Intelligence In SEO Artificial intelligence (AI) can be classified into 3-Categories: 1) Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI) which refers to a solitary thing, 2) Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) where the AI can do everything like a human and 3) Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) where the performance of the AI is beyond a single human's capabilities. Search engines can understand additional search queries prone to happen after initial search better and give best results for search queries based on user engagement metrics instead of whether complete page optimization is finished with off-page and on-page tactics.
7. Visual Content Preference Today, Visual Content is one of the most powerful communication mediums available to brands. Human brains process visuals more efficiently and proficiently than text alone, which makes visual content more engaging, absorbing and effective. These days, a large number of people are not reading content on the web but focusing on videos, pictures, and films. That is why it is so vital for you to provide your audience with such content, which will awaken their interest instantly.
8. App Marketing & Indexing As a marketer, mobile is an extremely powerful place for you to connect with your audience and apps are now a vital part of our daily micro-moments, with people spending an average of 30 hours every month with them. Apps not only help us to reach and engage users anywhere but they also provide useful insight into user behavior and other data that you can use to create more relevant and valuable experiences for your target audience. Do you know 2015 witnessed a huge increase in app launches and the average time in the app too leaped by 11 to 12%, suggesting a lengthy and frequent interaction of people with apps? And, the trend is set to continue into this year and the upcoming year 2018.
9. User Experience Slower-loading web pages are related to higher bounce rates, and up to 45% of visitors are likely to abandon a site if it loads longer than5 seconds. But,Accelerated Mobile Pages pages can solve the speed problem, thanks to the "lighter" HTML and CSS they use. Also, AMP content is cached in the cloud as well as delivered from the Google-hosted cached version rather than from your server, AMP pages load 30 times faster.
10. Mobile Penalty Do you know Google is trying to put mobile users first? Yes, it is. Google makes an announcement that you should use responsive web design (RWD). Most websites using responsive design deal with slow load times, which have negative SEO consequences, meaning your SEO ranking is negatively impacted. There is a site speed penalty for mobile, so it seems like Google wants us to have a responsive website that loads fast. You may see a drop in your rankings if your site is misconfigured for mobile users. Now that you have read it all SEO prediction for 2018, do you agree? What's your opinion on these predictions?
According to Google Trends, Laravel is the best-used framework. It is free, open source framework and has taken the web-world by storm. Laravel has been considered to be the best PHP framework and will allow you to build large and complex web applications. For this, you just need a text editor and PHP installation to get started. Laravel speeds up the development process, and gives very secure authentication tools, and lets dynamic use all around. It is not like those eCommerce or CMS frameworks, which will satisfy your specific needs. But, Laravel is an all-rounder. With the help of this framework, you can code, you can build perfectly working eCommerce or CMS Web application.
Security: It provides you a few but essential things which make your application secure. For example- ORM uses PDO and this prevents SQL injections. Laravel uses the salted hashed password that means it never saves the password in plain text in the database. For creating an encrypted password, it uses the script hashing algorithm.
Modular: The framework of laravel is designed on 20+ distinctive Object Oriented libraries, which are not present in any other PHP framework like CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Zend Framework 2 and Phalcon. This allows you and developers to create responsive, useful and modular web apps.
Unit-Testing: Another reason why Laravel is extremely famous among designers and programmers. We know testing is a crucial thing for any application ahead, it's available for end users. It provides facilities for Unit Testing and ensures that the new updates done by designers do not break anything in the application during the different tests.
Built-In Tools: This amazing PHP framework comes with plenty of built-in resources that are not available on other popular PHP frameworks. Some of these resources include routing, verification, caching and so on.
Supports MVC Architecture: Keep in mind that transparency between business logic and presentation in development is vital. Laravel is based on MVC (model-view-controller) Architecture and has lots of built-in-functions, MVC boosts performance and gives better documentation. This architecture helps in improving performance, the better documentation, and has many built-in functions.
To conclude, we can only say that Laravel is the best framework in the industry. It offers several benefits in the fast and easy development of web app and designs. This framework is really effective and promising and has created a large number of opportunities. When hiring a Laravel Development Company, must look at the past work of the company and check out the feedback of clients as well.